Chris and I took the boys to the Bent Creek pool the other night to cool off (hot weather finally). We enjoyed some really nice family time together and a nice meal poolside! The boys started swim lessons the other week and it has been going well. Logan seems to be enjoying them (after some coaxing to get started) but Luke shows no interest other than playing in the water. I am thinking about dropping Luke's lessons and just concentrating on Logan's night now. We have another lesson tomorrow so I will see how that one goes and then make my decision concerning Luke. After swim lessons we spend additional time at the pool and the boys love going back and forth between the big pool and the baby pool. This past Tuesday the boys got brave and have started jumping in pool side. They are loving it and I feel safe knowing that we have doubled up on flotation devices!

I was talking with Logan today about how he was swimming just like a fish in the water and he promptly corrects me saying, "I not a fish mom, I a boy!" I stand corrected!
Nothing better than some quality time with Dad!




