Saturday, June 6, 2009

Eggciting!!!!

When you have a child with food allergies and discover a product that is suppose to be a "replacer" for the allergen and realize that your child might actually be able to have the "normal" food that "normal" children are able to have one would get excited. That was the case with me. I came across this egg replacer and thought, "Wow, now Logan will be able to eat cake, cookies, pancakes, muffins and everything else that we had to avoid before!" I gave it a try and WOW does it ever work! The food is wonderful - infact you can't even tell that it was made without eggs!

I have tried and have been successful with Chocolate Chip Cookies, Cupcakes, Pancakes, Strawberry Shortcakes, Brownies and am ready to try many more!

I made these cookies last night after the boys went to bed. They are simply delicious!

Egg Replacer was used in these cupcakes for Luke's birthday


And of course I was super excited for the boys to try their chocolate chip cookies that I let them eat one each for breakfast.....parenting at it's best! :) The boys loved them and had more as an afternoon snack! It makes my heart happy to see that Logan is now able to eat just like every other child.