Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Logan's Birthday

Logan had an awesome 3rd birthday that was spread out over 3 days! He was really into it this year and knew that his birthday was coming up and was very excited when the actual day arrived. Thursday (the 9Th) I went into his room and started singing "Happy Birthday" and he literally jumped right out of bed and started doing this birthday jig! It was hilarious! Logan has been enjoying his new toys and his new bike from mom and dad. He now rides around the neighborhood (well, the sidewalks 2 houses down) with the "big boys" of the block.





Logan blowing out his candles in his dirt pudding! With Logan's food allergies he is not able to have a traditional cake (which hopefully I have found a "cure" for that in the future - unfortunately not in time for his birthday - egg alternative) so I made this for him and he thought it was the coolest thing with "worms" in there!