Last Tuesday Logan came home from school, sat and played while I was making the boys lunch. From the kitchen I hear Logan calling me saying, "Look mom, I do this...while sitting down he would raise his arms and say Jesus is ALIVE!" He repeated this over and over all week long - enough so that Luke has caught on and they both run around the house saying "Jesus is ALIVE"
With Logan's birthday and Easter just days apart it makes for a packed full and busy couple of weeks. We went to Stauffers Easter Egg Hunt, Nana & PaPa's house for a hunt and about another dozen or so hunts here at our house! What can I say, the boys were really into it this year! This was the first year that we colored Easter Eggs which was a HUGE hit and also the first year that Chris and I gave the boys Easter Baskets (don't worry - they have gotten them from both sets of grandparents since birth) which now brings their total up to 3 baskets each!
With Logan's birthday and Easter just days apart it makes for a packed full and busy couple of weeks. We went to Stauffers Easter Egg Hunt, Nana & PaPa's house for a hunt and about another dozen or so hunts here at our house! What can I say, the boys were really into it this year! This was the first year that we colored Easter Eggs which was a HUGE hit and also the first year that Chris and I gave the boys Easter Baskets (don't worry - they have gotten them from both sets of grandparents since birth) which now brings their total up to 3 baskets each!
This is the boys at an Easter Egg Hunt Easter day at Nana & PaPa's house
















