Thursday, July 24, 2008

Professional Photos

Luke's 1yr. Photo - this was taken 1 week before he started walking
Logan's 2yr. photo

I really wanted to get a great shot of the two boys together, it was a lot more difficult than I ever imagined! They can be so sweet together and I desperately wanted to capture that moment. I didn't get what I wanted but am still pleased none the less. This was the best photo of the two of them together.
At the end of May we visited Pea Pod Photography for the boys pictures. I took Logan there for his 1 yr. photos and was so pleased with them I decided to take them back. What an exhausting event that was...I think I must have burned an extra 500 calories in that 2 yr. time frame! Never knowing exactly how the boys moods will be or how they will react to all of the camera equipment I wasn't sure what kind of pictures I was going to walk away with. Luke hardly smiled (which is SO rare) and was just so preoccupied with all of the camera equipment we had a hard time getting a nice shot of him. Heather did manage to grab a few good shots however. Logan of course wasn't going to smile for Heather, which didn't surprise me at all. We did get a classic Logan look though as you saw above. What I wanted more than anything was a picture of the boys together. I wanted one of those shots where you just go "awww!" - I don't think I got that. They were not happy being together and would not touch each other at all! Sort of like "He's touching me," and screaming out. Heather commented a few times that they were like photographing twins - almost impossible! We were pleased with the photos and I told Heather that we would be back next year, which she said wouldn't be any better than this year....a girl can only hope! I wanted to post more photos of the boys but for whatever reason I was unable to download them. Hope you enjoy!