Saturday morning I was in the kitchen getting the diaper bag ready to spend the morning at Dutch Wonderland with the boys and my mom. The boys were playing nicely (or so I thought) in the family room. We have an open floor plan and I can see into the family room from the kitchen but I sure didn't see what happened next. All of a sudden I hear my 2 boys crying so I look up and they are both laying on the floor. I go in there and there is Luke with a swollen eye crying his little eyes out. Logan is laying on the floor crying and when I asked him what happened he immediately got himself up and walked over to the naughty chair and put himself on time out! I am only assume that Logan must have did something or thrown something to give his brother this nice looking eye....

Chris was in Philadelphia on day 2 of a golf tournament. Needless to say he came home to a nice looking shiner! The first words out of Chris' mouth "The first of many!"