A couple of days ago I received a toy catalog in the mail and the boys got a hold of it. They go through page by page and just drool over all the toys "I want that one! I want it in my house!" are the little voices I hear over and over and over again! Logan took to one particular toy, the tractor pictured above. He looks at it and looks at it and looks at it until he can't see straight. He is even sleeping with it (the picture that is!) "Please mommy, please I have that tractor," over and over and over again. Yesterday I had had enough of the begging and sat him down and really explained to him that this is a big tractor and this big tractor is very expensive ($260.00 to be exact) and cost a lot of money. Logan quickly says, "I have money (he runs into Chris' office and comes yelling back) see mommy, I have money (he hands me 3 quarters) please take me to the store now so I can buy my tractor with my money!"
*********************************************************************************
We were playing in the sand today and Logan was making sand castles and he said, "Look mom, I made a sand castle," I said,"Logan good job!" he replies, "Thanks mom, that's because I am smart!" Ha! Where does this child come up with this stuff?!?!
9 months ago
