Logan has very much been into picking his nose lately. He is constantly chasing me down in the house to give me his "buried treasures." So last night after I tucked him in for the night he started crying in hysterics. I went up there to find out what was going on - here is how the conversation took place...
"Logan calm down and tell mommy what is wrong"
"I've got a big booger in my nose and I want it ooouuuutttt, get it ooouuuttt" all while still crying hysterically.
"Logan, calm down. Do you want me to suck it out?"
"yeeeesssss!"
So, I pick him up and bring him downstairs. I squirt a little saline solution in each nostril and get the nasal aspirator. Nothing comes out - in fact he is clear as a whistle! So, knowing it's 9:30pm and he should have fallen asleep and hour and a half ago I told him, "Mommy got it out Logan, you were right it was a big booger. Do you feel better now?" He happily says "YES, Thank You!" And to nighty night he went!
9 months ago