Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow

It began to snow just as the boys were finishing up lunch today. Logan was so excited to see the large flakes as he has been waiting patiently each day for snow. The boys were watching out the window and I thought, why not, as I preceded to open up the patio door and let them go out in it. Sure, they had no coats on but what's the harm, I thought. They were enjoying themselves so much and we had 30 minutes before nap time that I quickly bundled them up and let them go outside and play. They had a blast and had many tears when it was time to come in for a nap. As I tucked Logan in he said, "Mommy and me play more in snow."

Logan quickly exclaimed, "Woo-Hoo Snow!"

Logan catching the snow flakes with his tongue!

All Luke could do was a little dance and giggle!

All bundled up and serious about play I couldn't get them to look at the camera

Our view from the back of the house. I love the way the snow looks on the trees!