Today was picture day at Logan's preschool. Here he is all dressed up and practicing his "smiling techniques!"
Logan is still enjoying school and comes home telling lots of stories. He is picking up many things at school as well (some of which I would prefer he not learn) but he is learning many great things as well. The other day I started to sing the "ABC'S" to Logan and he said, waving his hand no-no, "me sing." This is Logan's version on the ABC'S:
uvw(dooouuble uuuuu)xyzzzzzzz, now know my c's won't sing with meeeeee
It was sweet music to my ears! Now, we just have to work on the beginning and middle of the abc's and we will have that song down!
Logan is still enjoying school and comes home telling lots of stories. He is picking up many things at school as well (some of which I would prefer he not learn) but he is learning many great things as well. The other day I started to sing the "ABC'S" to Logan and he said, waving his hand no-no, "me sing." This is Logan's version on the ABC'S:
uvw(dooouuble uuuuu)xyzzzzzzz, now know my c's won't sing with meeeeee
It was sweet music to my ears! Now, we just have to work on the beginning and middle of the abc's and we will have that song down!
