Just like any other day, I put the boys down for their nap at 1pm. They are usually ready to go down after a busy 1/2 day of play. Today was just like any other with no noise coming from the monitors. It's now 2:30pm and I decide to take a walk to the mailbox to get the mail. I've retrieved the mail and turn around and look up...and who do I see???? There is Logan in the window sucking his thumb, holding his blankie and pushing one of his vintage "for looks only" cars on the window sill. I promptly came back in and went upstairs and let Logan in on the secret... IT'S NAP TIME!
One of his many other new tricks is CLIMBING the dresser in his room to get to his "for looks only" vintage car. Logan has a taller dresser in his room and when the furniture was delivered a year ago I had my dad bolt the dresser to the studs in the wall, so if he would ever decide to climb this in the future it wouldn't fall on top of him. I sure am glad that I did that and would HIGHLY recommend that everyone does this!

9 months ago