Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Logan at 2 years




Logan will be 2 years old tomorrow! What can I say about him.....he is your typical 2 yr. old little boy - into everything and busy, busy, busy!!! He continues to be a charmer - flashing those eyes at you when wanting something. He sure knows how to work it - the eyes and the ever so innocent PLEASE! He loves to play ball whether it is football, basketball, golf or soccer he is constantly on the move and keeps me on my toes! It seems as though he is into something he shouldn't be getting into the minute I turn my back...what can I say, it makes for good stories! Logan is very much into helping me these days. It might be vacuuming, dusting, folding or picking up his toys (which I LOVE). Needless to say it takes me a lot LONGER to do these ordinary tasks but how can I turn down help...even if it is from a 2 year old!